Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Story About a Boy and a Girl

He never imagined the negative outcome of his ambition. How was he supposed to know that this time, the voices in his head and the feelings in his heart were pushing him away from her?

I knew a man who loved a girl. She wrote about him and he dreamed about her. They held hands, they kissed and they kept each others secrets. It was something made for the movie screens, and those who passed them on the streets were jealous. "How can two kids know something about love?"

Now I'm not one to meditate on the unknown, but sometimes I wonder if he knew that his love would push them apart. Or if she knew the path she was inevitably going down.

I guess some things are better left unsaid.

-with love, indecision.

3 comments:

  1. "How can two kids know something about love?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write more beautifully every post Chappy. This is probably my favorite thing... I feel like it's my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me you still have your blog. You fell off the face of the earth but I hope you're still blogging.

      Delete