Thursday, September 29, 2016

Closed Book

You're no stranger to the thoughts in my head.  You've read the words written on my soul, like an open book, I lay there vulnerable and impatient.

I continue to write.

It's easy to assume that others believe the same things you do, and sometimes we just dream for the next line to tug at your heart and feel what we do. I'm scared to give you all of me until there's nothing left, but no one likes a closed book, so I keep writing.

When I'm with you I never say the right things, so I keep writing.

I often wonder what I'm doing here and what this will all lead to in the end. If I'll make the right choices and if love is really all we need.

Rainy days and wet clothes.  Some people aren't as lucky as us you know. Your hand in mine we jump in this river together.  No looking back. Just you and I writing our own book, and all I can do is hope you will lay there vulnerable and impatient with me.  Because no one likes a closed book.

Image result for indie photos

No comments:

Post a Comment